Monday, January 6, 2020

au revoir


I love the French phrase of 'au revoir'; it simply means until I see you next. Epiphany seems like an auspicious day to wrap up this particular blog. I began writing it when I moved to Texas and now that I'm deep into the Beltway blahs chapter, it's time for change.

I will end with the joy that things are shifting a bit at work~rearranging my hours so that I have more balance in my life and incorporating more teaching hours.

Thanks for reading for the past few years. tuned~I am hoping that my next blog's focus will be the ex-pat life.


3 comments:

  1. Well, major bummer. Not on social media, and now the blog is going, going, gone. I'm feeling disconnected.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The nice thing about carrying a cell phone is that you have the choice to accept calls wherever you are... YOU have the choice. It was never meant to be about the convenience of others. And so, blogging is the same. Au revoir; I look forward to reading your newest chapters.

    ReplyDelete