Sunday, January 25, 2015

catching up


 A happy glancing up as I loaded my car for work one morning.


Finally made it to C-Boys, Austin's Blues venue~fun kitschy mirror.   Was delighted to hear Lazy Lester.


Our weather continues to yo-yo between low teens, pouring rain and then swooping into the high 70s.  Fortunately, Australia Day was warm and sunny for all the cricket players/footie/rugby matches that occurred.  I was happy to sit in the sun and eat pies.


My new place is slowly coming together.


 Bogart survived his vet visit trauma and is back to his happy self.


And I've been completely remiss in posting about the Matsiko Children's Choir that came to sing at our school.    Joy personified. 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It was one of the homemade crafts from the children's choir! Think I'll put paper clips in it.

      Delete