Saturday, August 2, 2014

sweet life


My little genius (no, seriously~this is the child who gave me a lecture on air molecules during the first lesson) composed me a farewell song yesterday.  He played it several times, adding triplets and 7ths and all manner of flourishes.  I will miss a handful of my studio students~the rest?  A huge relief to say buh-bye.


A little transition time between jobs (something like 48 hours) is taking me to the beach~my first time to dip my toes in the Texan 'ocean'.  Stay tuned for a report.

3 comments:

  1. I hope that's an autographed copy...could be worth millions someday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, but I'm sure we can lift fingerprints off of it and have the proof!

      Delete
  2. Hope there's a possibility of keeping this guy when you get your new studio. Quirky and fun people should be kept at all costs.

    ReplyDelete