Tuesday, November 24, 2015

November scenes


T-day dinner #1 was on Sunday with some former colleagues and their grad-school children.  Tomorrow and Thursday's dinners will be with current colleagues.  It is not all bad to be alone and moving on a holiday~such kindness & food is being shared with me.


Now that I have free days, back to lots of city walking during the daylight and finding pennies!


Almost ready~at that peevish level of packing where all that's left is the humidifier and the popcorn kettle and other detritus that doesn't fit neatly into a container.  

(Also, while I've got photos uploading, the blog site is not allowing me to reply to your comments.  So.  Know that I'm not ignoring your visits!)

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, comments are kinda fiddly. Dunno what the options are on Blogger, but you should be able to change the comments widget for another one. I can comment on some from my main browser, but have to load up your site in my mindless browser (that allows whatever, but that keeps no history of anything, ever).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your friend has my old tablecloth (which my mother inherited; now I've moved from green to silvery/purple to red).

    ReplyDelete