Friday, November 13, 2015

sweetness


In a day filled with micro-managing bosses, insanity in Paris, stupidity over red cups, and myriad other inexplicable inanities, it is nice to have teeny things upon which to focus...a delicious cookie for a choir party this afternoon.  My first rehearsal with grades 5-8 and they nailed the Tallis canon~a cappella!   

I am beginning to lose count of how many times I've posted this quote~it has been on my bulletin board since Christmas of Sandy Hook:

“This will be our reply to violence:
to make music more intensely,
more beautifully,
more devotedly than ever before.”
~Leonard Bernstein

I really have no other commentary.  Other than to eat a delicious cookie with people that you love/enjoy/or are just sitting next to right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment