Saturday, October 5, 2019

flipping numbers


Very fun preposition dominos today; in which I gave totally wrong directions, but the students made up their own rules and it all worked out. Lots of laughter with this group of students. 


Aunt Helen is in town, so we celebrated her birthday a couple of weeks early~and she's not saying whether she's 67 or 76.


Either way, we had a delicous meal and yummy cake, all gracioulsy provided by my sis.


Beautiful muffins that my middle niece was determined to put on the dinner table around 4 p.m.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, your aunt and mom look so much alike. I somehow thought your Aunt Helen was your DAD'S sister!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH, WAIT. Ellen and HELEN.
      Good grief. It's like your twin cousins, whose names also confused me at PUC for years!!!

      Delete
    2. And Loren & Lowell. Lots of alliteration. I won't list my mom's 8 siblings!

      Delete