Friday, October 4, 2019

officially legal


Aaaaaaaand three years later, my car has the correct plates. Per usual, there was excellent people watching at the DMV. Top story of the morning was the man behind me arguing with the clerk about which county the office was in. While I understand that if you live on the borders of Loudon and Fairfax Counties, it might be easy to get mixed up.

But this guy has lived in Loudon Country since 2007 and?? McLean is well into Fairfax County. The clerk was uber-polite but wasn't able to convince the customer that we were all sitting where we were.

C'est la bureaucracy.


I very much like my tags!


Ready for either a cool art project or aiding/abetting felonious behaviours.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I've never gotten a license plate, because they always go with the cars when they leave me. I clearly need to live some kind of life which includes moving WITH CARS. I can see you with those nailed all over a barn... somehow that seems to be the only thing people do with them. That, or put them under varnish in a table in a diner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I just need a barn. Or a diner. :)

      I'm thinking of welding/sodering them into the shape of the US.

      Delete