Thursday, November 22, 2012

thank full


Birthday gifts and wishes continue to arrive; this gorgeous little Wusthof is now completely at home in my kitchen as I prepped Thanksgiving foods.


Happy little Tofurky roll-ups.



A bit hard to see with the lighting, but I got some coffee prints while in Nawlins and the frames were another b-day gift.  It's nice to have something other than paint to stare at while doing dishes!




It was a quiet Thanksgiving; after my recent road trip, decided to just stay in town and serve at a soup kitchen.  Seems that hundreds of others had decided the same thing, so there was no need for me.  Turned out to be one of the nicest holidays I've had--just cooked good food--mainly using my grandmother's utensils and dishes.  Then Bogart feasted on turkey and I feasted on lefse and pickles and we watched movies all afternoon.


2 comments: