Monday, October 6, 2014

a day late, but not sure about the dollar short


Yesterday was St. Francis Day and many pet blessings occurred throughout the land (our school chaplain decided it best to have people bring in photos of their pets and I applaud her wisdom as there are well over 600 students/staff.)


I was lucky enough to grow up with a menagerie of animals ranging from Shetland ponies the to horned lizard I tried to adopt in our backyard when I was 8.  Many cats and dogs have added much joy to my days.  Bogart is rolling into the grand age of 15 and continues to bless my days~the occasional hairball aside.


"Until one has loved an animal
a part of one's soul remains unawakened."
~Anatole France

2 comments:

  1. In honor of cats--then you need to watch this. It's hilarious!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKffm2uI4dk

    ReplyDelete
  2. As good as the Henri, the cat with ennui.

    ReplyDelete