Thursday, December 3, 2015

.06 miles of bad road


This will be a random mish-mash of catching up from the past week or so.  This is Livvy~sweet dog that I at times housesit.  She was my host for Thanksgiving dinner.


One of the worst moves of my life~warm and pouring all morning.  Fired the inept movers (after they moved my bed, which is the only object that I cannot lift on my own).  And finished moving by myself (as everyone I know was either pregnant/bad spines/out-of-town) in the pouring cold rain.


Settling in.












Gorgeous trees outside my classroom.

3 comments:

  1. Oops~didn't realise that I already posted the dog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to see that you have windows, and views other places. I hope this is somewhere it seems feasible to stay for awhile... it's definitely pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it's nice to have an empty field outside the bedroom window. Can't believe that I've already been here a week!

    ReplyDelete