Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Master of the Flat


Am going to be doing a painting project tomorrow with one of our fabulous art teachers and I needed a pet photo, so I made Bogart pose this morning.



He's still a little cross that he was penned up in the bedroom yesterday as they supposedly came to fix my hot water pressure.


Faculty Appreciation Holiday Luncheon!  Yes, it included a baked potato bar, soups and breads and salads, but the desserts were the prettiest thing there!

Two Lessons & Carols performances tomorrow~70 singers, 12 string players, 9 bell ringers, a small ensemble, 7 tech kids.....my brain's spinning, but we're ready.

2 comments:

  1. This may have eaten my first comment, in case it did, I wished you luck, and then pointed out the Red Velvet cupcakes and said I hoped they were good... my grandmother made Red Velvet Cake when I was a kid and I hated it (that horrifying combination of cigarette butts and Red Dye #5 is what they'll always taste like to me) - funny they're hip cupcake flavors now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skipped all the sugar as I'm getting over the flu~don't like any kind of cake (even when I'm healthy)~more for others to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete