Saturday, December 12, 2015

Lessons & Carols

Some images from what has occupied my heart/mind for the past several weeks....


I LOVE that this child showed up in a tux (with the tags still on the sleeves.)


Bell choir.


Action shot.


The sweet 5th graders.


Drummer drumming on our cool processional Gaudete.


This 6th grade class is one of my all-time favourite classes in the 15 years I've been teaching~they're eager, curious, funny, and smart.  And they say thank at the end of every single class or rehearsal.  Classy.

 
A  moment of warm ups.


These little guys belt out with gusto.  Can't wait for tomorrow's Trail of Lights with this group.





7 comments:

  1. That last one. What a gorgeous photo of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thank you! One of my 6th grade mothers does a stellar job of documenting choir events. (there are several hundred shots that I didn't post!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice that you've proof you exist at school! I have myriad kid pictures of teaching days, somehow none of me.

    still want to see those glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I specifically asked~tired of kid-centric photographic evidence of learning.

    I posted glass photos on fb last year~since I deleted my account recently, will need to repose. (I have both purple & pink frames!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a lovely concert!

    ReplyDelete