Thursday, December 1, 2016

Joyeux, Gioia, Alegria

An emerging theme in my life is to be fierce about guarding my energies~whether that's taking a nap, walking away from toxic people~whatever I need to do to take care of myself on all levels. This period prior to my next break is focused on finding/creating beauty/peace in my bubble.  There's so much anger and fear and ugly swirling around politics right now, that it is taking a laser focus of 15 minute increments to stick to that idea.

So, here's today haiku effort...


wondering if it's
conceivable to re-aer-
ate the daily joys

Gioia~a serendipitous gift for last year's birthday

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty glass! It's so cold today that a cold drink makes me shiver -- but going to get one anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those were my bday gift from my sister!

      Delete