Monday, December 2, 2019

so, this is Christmas


Still enjoying the vestiges of this plague, so I thought I'd get out my tree over the weekend for some cheer. When I plugged it in, only the bottom strand of lights was working.  I went to the one market that I can walk to and they had no lights. On Sunday, since I had to fill my car's tank with petrol, I forced myself into a Target.

In the cavernerous store, there was ONE box of white lights left. They were fancy twinkling ones (which I generaly hate), but it was that, or violet ones. (which, yes, would be pretty but all my ornaments are red/gold).

Brought them home, draped them around the tree and plugged everything in.

And now BOTH sets of lights are working, so I have a yellow/non-LCD and the new ones.

Maybe tonight I'll be inspired enough to put some ornaments on there as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment