Wednesday, September 3, 2014

as I feel as though I'm drinking from a fire hydrant, the photos will appear with that same energy/format


In absolutely random order from the past week....the above happy cow at Lick Ice Cream, where we celebrated Labor Day.  I went with the delectable Too Hot Chocolate, which is dark chocolate cream with a cayenne kick.


The belated 'Yay! I got a job' shoes.


Quarter found at 0 dark hundred this morning~still have not adjusted to rising at 5 a. bloody m.


And lurking in my school mail box this afternoon~these lovely little tickets to the newest burger joint in town~one with the best vegeburgers I have had, outside of homemade.  And their deep-fried pickles are DIVINE.


Ready for yelling at teaching children all day.


The morning view from my desk chair~so lovely.


And!  For once, a fitted, wearable coloured propaganda piece of required Friday wear.


Getting ready for the first All-School Chapel.



Joined a gym so I can still exercise in the wee hours of either side of my working day.


 Don't remember if I posted this, but a nice little magnetic name tag.


Walking in, the first morning.


Looking toward the Chapel.


My classroom door with the question:  what is your song?  The students are getting a neon coloured post-it to write their name/emotion/energy that they are bringing to the classroom.  Very fun!


Another angle of the assembly hall~cannot wait to conduct a concert or two in this gorgeous space.


And finally, a incredibly random shot of a yummy salad that I enjoyed over the weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Despite the rate of release, the fire hydrant seems filled with good, fresh, vivifying sparkling waters - L'chaim!

    ReplyDelete