Tuesday, May 1, 2018

don't know about the future,

but today was certainly bright enough to wear shades. First day I've sought shaded parking in a loooong time!


Gorgeous little violets all along the trail.


One of the last dogwoods still in full bloom. 


A patch of delight for a child...and maybe I did use one to make a wish. 


My students are starting to be braver and to relax with their language skills~so the element of fun is returning. And for now? I am grateful that I'm not teaching music lessons tonight and can sit under the ceiling fan with a good book and not talk for a few hours.

Happy May!!

2 comments:

  1. Still breezy here, and cool - we've not had a high above 65 in days, but it's still pretty out, just not terribly bright, with big fat Maxfield Parrish clouds in the sky. I'm not wearing socks with my outfit, and am laughing because my ankles are cold. Ah, spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was in the 80s today and for *some* reason I couldn't get the heat to stop blasting in my classroom. It's a very small space, so it was rather unpleasant after five hours.

    ReplyDelete