Wednesday, May 23, 2018

toe bone connected to the foot bone


My Beginners reviewing for tomorrow's final~I shall miss this very fun group. They assure me that they'll return in August. 



Final product! 


Brene Brown is providing some lovely free prints to hang in classrooms, so I put this one up today.

I'd recognize him anywhere!
After class, I popped over to watch my VA 'phew do the Kindergarten graduation thing. They were super cute and mostly well-behaved~even the rabid relatives with telephoto lenses were mild.



Action shot.


And of course, little sis wanted in on the cool hat action.


Fun toys from Uncle Les. A truly lovely evening that my dad was able to attend. Hard to believe that only a week ago, he was having major surgery.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for giving us the chance to "attend" by proxy. Your ESL students have been a hoot. Hoping for cardiologist's reports on your dad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! Looking forward to meeting the new batch in June.

      Haven't heard any news.

      Delete
  2. Did you draw that person for them to label?
    I wonder if it counts to make a gigantic hand and have them label each finger... I know all the fingers are called something different in other lands... our "ring finger" might be too vague, as one can wear rings anywhere... Looks like a fun assignment.

    ReplyDelete