Friday, September 13, 2013

managing


A local friend has started calling me Snow White with all the flora and fauna that I seem to find on all my rambles.  So, I was truly delighted when two butterflies began swooping and darting around me this morning!


Thought it was enchanting when dragonflies lit on my nose, but having a butterfly swoosh past my cheek ranks high on the delight-o-meter.


The temperatures have held steady for the past month or so, so not sure why the meteorologists are so breathless about the 'record breaking highs' that we're having.  I figure as long as I have access to numerous swimming holes and bountiful a/c, it's all good.


Been many moons since I found a penny, so was pleased to find this shiny one while dashing into Target.  And I send you into the weekend with a fabulous Twain quote that summarizes the aim of this blog:

'Drag your thoughts away from your troubles~
by the ears,
by the heels,
or any other way,
so you manage it.'

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, like that quote. By whatever means necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. You know that much-quoted "Footprints" imagery and lyrics? Well, one showed one set of footprints with a groove alongside. "What is that?" asked the Pilgrim. "That," replied the Great One, "is where I dragged you."

    ReplyDelete