Sunday, November 24, 2013

the weather, it is frightful


But my fire, it is delightful.  The other grateful inducing incidents of the day?
  1. Three student recitals done!  Ten to go.
  2. I don't have to drive today as the sleet storm hits town.
  3. A serene home place to come back to after being out/about.
  4. Pepper sauce~blessings upon the person who decided to dry peppers and then create sauce.  I do like the spicy kick to the food around here.

One row of students~got too busy to get everyone today, but from the amount of flashes going off, am sure I can get some photos from proud parents.


6 comments:

  1. Love a good fire...even when if it turns on with a flick of a switch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the recitals - and a forced day off because of weather. I'm sure you found good ways to use the time. Hope sleep was one of them. And may the "dreadful" weather be temporary - while the "cozy place" stays permanently in wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't mind snow~as long I don't have to commute in it!

      Delete
  3. They look, for the most part, well dressed and well behaved. And amen to that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I felt free to give the stink eye to any/all who were misbehaving during the performances~didn't matter if they were my student or not. But yes, my kids did me proud!

      Delete