Thursday, November 14, 2013

wilting greenery



  1. Wilted spinach~yes, I know it's been chic in the chicest of restaurants for awhile.  But when it's cold and you need to use up a lot of spinach?  Throw a knob of butter in the pan and let the spinach wilt.  Spice and flavor as you see fit.  Yum!
  2. The restorative power of naps. I hope to keep this habit the rest of my working days.
  3. Forget the Magic of Macy's~it is Target that holds my heart.  
  4. The dust has finally burned off the heating element on my furnace so I may run the heat without setting off the smoke alarms.  And as it is to be in the TWENTIES tonight, much appreciated. 
  5. The invention of email and the internet.

2 comments:

  1. The magic of Target is attempting to get out of there without spending way more than intended!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The last time I was there, the clerk asked why I was so happy~said it was because I stuck to my list!

      Delete