Wednesday, November 27, 2013

fluff


No, not repeating a gratitude, but the souffles turned out much better today~perhaps because it was dry outside?


  1. Pink fluff~a recipe handed over by an honorary little sister.  Diced cranberries, grapes and supposed to be pecans, but I used almonds this year.  All folded into real whipped cream. A much better form of cranberries than that weird goop from a can.
  2. DONE with lessons for a few days!  I do like (most) of my students, but it is nice to have a little break to recharge the creative energy.
  3. The cold that I caught from one of the above germ carriers seems to be a mild one.
  4. The SUNSHINE is back!  I got to have a nice long walk outside.
  5. Chatting with a good friend in Cali~the internet is such a marvelous invention.

2 comments:

  1. Pink... fluff.
    Hookay.
    Well, it's traditional, I'm sure, like using canned soup and green beans. You could always make this, if you have a yearning for cranberries. And profanity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks good. Haven't thought about adding cranberries to oatmeal or waffle batter~that could be tasty.

    ReplyDelete