Saturday, November 9, 2013

grazi for graze


Whee!  The good things continue:
  1. Popped into my favorite bakery~been far too many months since I've had their fresh feta.
  2. Stopped at a drive-through at Charbucks (which I rarely do, but there was no way I'd get through many hours of teaching this afternoon without a teeny boost) and as THEY WERE OUT of drip coffee, they gave me a free Americano!
  3. My commute to Pflugerville is a misery, but I cannot justify the toll roads on a daily basis. But Friday nights, I allow myself to use them.   My weekly treat~to humanity, actually.  I am generally so starving and cranky that it's a kindness to us all that I get to zip home at 80 with very little traffic.
  4. This is the second night in a row that I've found parking right in front of my sidewalk!
  5. These little snackages from graze.com.  A practical and whimsical gift from a friend.  


I enjoyed the florentine today.

2 comments:

  1. I had a "Chocolate Orange" and it was lovely and tasty. Hazelnuts and orange-infused cranberries and four quarter sized pieces of chocolate. Yummy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cranberries were perfect! Not a bit of sour. And combined with the dark chocolate & pumpkin seeds? I about licked the container.

      Delete