Wednesday, November 6, 2013

with gratefulness


There are several November writing projects floating around the internet right now and while I may not officially do one of them, thought I might post some of the graces I experience.  As it is 5 November as I type this (yeah for Guy Fawkes' bonfires in England), I will list five~feel free to leave your own:

  1. Grateful for a roommate in long ago England who inspired me to write in a gratitude journal on a nightly basis.
  2. Deeply, deeply, glad that the 'reversed payroll' was merely a banking computer glitch.
  3. Cuddly purring kitty-cat.
  4. Ceiling fans.
  5. Wi-fi in my home.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I'd be grateful for the ceiling fans as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want them in my home for the rest of my life~regardless of climate. They are a wondrous invention!

    ReplyDelete