Friday, November 22, 2013

selfies


As the OED just proclaimed 'selfies' to be the word of the year, thought I would be trendy and include one of my new/improved/non-grey hairs as it is one of my thanks today.  (Sisterly advice was to not use this photo in any personal ad unless I was also offering to boil bunnies.)

The other things for thank full sleep?  Made it safely home through another flash flood.  Mint/chocolate M&M's are in season.  Seeing the transformation of a troubled student into a flourishing little soul.  The weekly Chronicle~Austin's marvelous free paper.


And yes, we need allergy season to end and a nice holiday break where we can rest the puffy eyes.

5 comments:

  1. I like your stripey hair.
    I wish mine did something interesting like that, but I'm just too lazy and paranoid. I have nice silver streaks, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, if your streaks are along the lines of your mother's gorgeous hairs~that's beautiful!

      Delete
  2. My streaks are also au naturel - but with mousy brown hair not to be considered "gorgeous" - nevertheless, I am thankful for hair while friends and family members either have lost or are losing theirs to chemo. You look good. I also read about "selfies" - doubt I could contribute one worth looking at.

    ReplyDelete