Tuesday, November 26, 2013

gingerbread spice & all that is nice


Perhaps I've been around piano books and their incredible rhyme scheme for lyrics a bit too much lately, so forgive the sing-songy title.  Today's line-up?
  1. Garlic mashed potatoes.  Um-hmmmm.  Perfect frosty weather food.
  2. Speaking of food & flavours, let us rejoice that gingerbread coffee is now on sale.
  3. Almost ALL green lights on the way home.  Have yet to count how many are between my doorstep and Pflugerville, but it's a hefty number and depending on how you hit them?  Huge difference in commute time.  (And yes, the lights are on timers here~bah.  Ooops, this is supposed to be grateful in tone.)
  4. A month from today is Christmas!  Many hours of twinkle lights and carols ahead.
  5. Slow mornings~such a gift this s'hedule.  It's lovely to ease into the day.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I don't think I've even thought through Thanksgivinnukah; Christmas is sort of making me shriek quietly. :) It's nice to look forward to it, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, since my budget precludes any gifts, I am free to focus upon music and lights. And maybe some cookies :)

      Delete