Saturday, November 30, 2013

final thanks


Farewell to November~my favored month.


I end the month being grateful that I'm able to walk outdoors (my former neighborhood was not safe to do so) AND the glorious sunshine is back.  We've ended our freakish cold streak and it's to be back in the 70s/80s this next week.


While out running errands, I found the shiniest new penny AND received a free candle in my favorite scent!  And my fifth and final gratitude is for all y'all blog readers.  And now, turning the page to December...

2 comments:

  1. Am thankful, seeing all the things you've had to be thankful for this month! Wishing you a warm, cozy and happy December. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It's going to be 84 tomorrow, so your wishes for warmth were answered!

      Delete