Wednesday, November 13, 2013

juicy


Aaaaand the juicy tidbits for today:
  1. Pomegranates are overflowing in bins at the farmer's market.
  2. Managed to drag most of my balcony garden inside to escape the frost.  Whether it survives le chat grazing upon it, is entirely another chapter.
  3. Strong fingers that allow me to play the piano for hours upon hours.
  4. Scented candles~while I burn them year round, they're just better on crisp evenings.
  5. Jon Stewart & Stephen Colbert's wit and commentary.

2 comments:

  1. My parents grow these lovely poms!
    My father refuses to share them with me, so my sister is stealing me some.
    D. just bought me some, instead. Nom.

    I think the little arils should be made into jewelry somehow... ::sigh:: they look like the loveliest red jewels...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dad is friends with growers of pms & makes yummy syrup & juice.

      And yes, these are far prettier than garnets & many rubies. Someone should make glass versions.

      Delete