Monday, January 4, 2016

I'm a grown-up now


Hmm.  Yes, I read the rave reviews of this sofa, but am not quite sure there's an actual human-sized piece of furniture in there.  Ah well, Bogart will love it.


Inside the box.


This is the chapter in every good book where the protagonist wishes they were in a different story.



Voila!!  It's comfy and cosy and the perfect place to snuggle up with a good book.  (The only downfall is that it slides across the floor~any tips to keeping it in place?  

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to adulthood! Try a rug to keep it from sliding!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to use your suggestion of the drawer liners.

      Delete
  2. Drawer liners, those little rubbery ones, cut into a square and put UNDER that rug will keep it in place, or just cut small squares to put under each foot.

    It's very tiny and cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It fits me perfectly. It makes my flat look so...finished? I've lived with an empty space for almost seven years now.

      Delete
  3. "...the sequestered nooks oh the sweet serenity of books", all I want is a room somewhere... With one enormous chair" All I see missing is the chocolates. ":-)

    ReplyDelete