Friday, January 8, 2016

Friday? Please Gawd, let it be so


Although it was a 'short' week of 'only' four days of teaching, I would say the faculty are all feeling as though they've been flattened by an avalanche.  June seems very far away at present.  But~in the small joys.  Found a lovely saying in a sidewalk while out walking errands this evening.  I love that I'm still discovering things in my 'hood.


And, although it's been in the 70s all week (who drives home from work with their windows down in JANUARY?  At least in the US?), decided it was time to switch to a winter wallet.  This was a lovely gift from Scotland which I received this summer.   I know that there is eye-rolling going on because I called these horns Texan!


Proof.

2 comments:

  1. THAS AN HAIRY COO, NOT A LONGHORN, MISSY.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the bright sunlight, it looks like a Longhorn...

      Delete