Wednesday, April 20, 2016

the consolation of chatting


With all the rains we've been having, things are growing everywhere.


With the brutal pace of the past three weeks, I had planned a personal day for yesterday.  Met with a friend at a favourite cafe and was able to snag a table in the Tree Room.  Yes, the cafe is built around this large oak tree.  This!  This is my kind of al fresco dining~no skeeters nor annoying grackles to steal food.


This was with an Austin friend and I thanked her for our fairly new friendship and how marvellous it was~I said that when we met, it were as though we were continuing a conversation we started years ago.  

Friends.  Are truly what can carry one through a day.

Thanks to all y'all friends out there in the cyber world!

3 comments:

  1. I need a world where having multiple lanterns like that makes sense. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am in love with all the stars in this city. But I need a much bigger yard/house to accommodate them.

      Delete