Wednesday, September 5, 2018

dreaming of the blues

As I said, my students are returning from their summer travels and sharing their stories and photos. I'll spare you the one of sacrificing a lamb for Eid~a leetle too Old Testament for my tastes.


But oh! I've found exactly where I want to travel next~internationally speaking. Chefchaouen, Morocco has to be visited. And from what I hear/read, not overrun with tourists like Marrakech.


And, randomly, it's sister city is Issaquah, WA. Odd pairing.


Bucket list worthy.



6 comments:

  1. Oooh, what a cool looking place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve and Justine are going to Morocco later this month. Justine speaks Arabic and, I believe, spent a year there after college. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love that cobalt blue. Thanks for adding a new one to my "want" list for travel!

    ReplyDelete