Friday, September 21, 2018

equinox=balanced days?


Look what I spotted when I opened my shades today! It may be 80 and rainy, but fall is creeping in!

Blossoms so perfect we thought they were fake.

Spent the day with my Littles. Whether it's the thrill/agony of who wins Candyland, dealing with papercuts/band-aids (almost an ambulance-calling-level of trauma), or delighting in everything on a neighborhood walk~they live with an intensity that I admire. With the older two in school, I really get some good tales of the day; while the littlest one is just learning to laugh and makes us all laugh with her chortling.


And for some reason, you get two of these head scratchers in a pack~so my sis sent me home with one. Practically a spa in your hand.


May the joys of autumn be happening in your 'hood as well.

4 comments:

  1. Drank my 1st pumpkin spice coffee this afternoon! Now that the weather isn't sticky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty happy that I didn't run my a/c in the car and actually slept with a light comforter last night.

      Delete
  2. So... that's... not... a ...whisk?
    All righty, then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are no ends, so don't know if it would work well in the kitchen! It does feel very nice on my head since Bogart isn't around to walk on it anymore.

      Delete