Sunday, September 30, 2018

mov-ed


Not sure if this little knot just fell out or if I haven't noticed it in the past eight months. But as I trekked up/down/up/down/up/down the stairs today, it made me smile.

I am all moved! The moving company (once again) was prompt, efficient, and careful. I am unpacked enough to have clean clothes and be groomed for tomorrow.

New classes! New students! New commute! New month! 

I'll do a full posting of my new digs next weekend. For tonight, I fall asleep grateful that it was a clear day and I have my own space again.

4 comments:

  1. Hooray for you! Assume the little etched heart is on a crate you dragged UP. In other words you aren't on ground floor. That's a good thing for safety and perhaps view (depending on windows).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, this was on the stairwell at my former place. I am now living in a very damp basement. But I have lovely windows and look forward to airing everything out this weekend!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! And thank you for the cooking ideas.

      Delete