Tuesday, February 19, 2019

wheat that springeth green



Voila~the beginnings of my herb garden!! I actually don't remember what I planted where, so will have to watch the leaves emerge.


Just home after another twelve-hour workday. But. Oh, glorious but....the accreditation team wrapped things up one full day early!!!!!!!!!!!!!! While they are not supposed to make personal comments/opinions~it was clear that they were completely happy and impressed with our hyper-organized pre-visit and files and reports, blah/blah/blah.

They did genuinely thank us for a great site visit and said that they enjoyed meeting us, our staff, and students.

And in the most marvelous timing ever, tomorrow is a snow day and I can sleep in!

2 comments:


  1. glad your eval went well. Enjoy your snow day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still working, but I get to do so in my jammies no make-up!

      Delete