Saturday, May 25, 2019

a bit of the bucolic


Cute summer score at GW.


Making good use of my resident pass at Meadowlark Gardens.


Looking forward to introducing my niece to the Fairy Garden.








Evidently, pigs can fly.


Love that every time I come here, it's a different sort of garden. We had cherry blossoms and jonquils. Then, azalea overload. Now, it's all dogwoods and the ending of the peonies~they got pretty battered in the Thursday storm.



My prince is still hanging out at the pond and reading a good book.



4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous.
    I've been thinking about making my own fairy garden; Michaels has a ton of little dollhouse stuff that would make it really easy, and it's easy enough to make clay toadstools...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Painting garden rocks today~looking forward to seeing ladybugs and whatnot nestled in my pots soon.

      Delete
  2. So you made your very own fairy garden? I'm impressed. Soli would be enchanted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some day! It's part of a local botanical garden that I try to walk in frequently.

      Delete