Thursday, May 30, 2019

evocative

is one of my favorite words


Today's student gift was these magical balbas. 


They are half a size too small, so think they will go to my sis or her eldest daughter. But, oh. They brought me joy for a few hours! 


She also gave me a jabaalon (which appears to be gorgeously handmade) and I have the perfect earrings to go with it.


The workday ended with Aamco telling me that my sensor was reporting something about the gas cap. D.E.E.P.L.Y. grateful that it wasn't anything. And? If the sensor goes back on, the garage will check everything for free. And while it's close to work, am thankful that a colleague gave me a ride as a summer thunderstorm poured through just as I needed to pick up my car.

2 comments:

  1. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh, those beaded shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just tragic that they are too small. I really need a trip to Morocco.

      Delete