Thursday, May 9, 2019

astonishing


Every once in awhile, the concept of the cell phone amazes me. How this little device can allow me to chat with my cousin (happiest of days, John!) on the other side of the country is pretty incredible.

So while people rail that cells are ruining our posture, our social skills, etc. etc., sometimes they are phenomenal.


Who knew that you could buy so many moods at Walmart? I used to buy light bulbs merely based on warttage, but I'll take emotional support where I find it. Should I need subtle reassurance, you'll find me hanging out by my lamp in one corner of my kitchen.

2 comments:

  1. LOL!
    Recently observed names on the paint chips in the hardware store have me equally bemused as the light bulbs. Dirt road, Wheat Field, and Thistles were my favorites recently - although After rain, and cumulonimbus and Rich soil had their feel of Zen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We need another catalog reading sesh!!!! Obvs the same people write for all of these companies.

      Delete