Wednesday, February 6, 2013

unholy glee


An 8th grader wanted to get something from his locker during 6th period today.  I told him that it was fine with me, but then he declined saying that the principal would leap out and get him in trouble.  I told him that was because the rooms & hallways were monitored.

That got the entire room's attention.  I said 'you only think Jesus is watching you, but all these crucifixes (i?) are cameras and the principals have apps on their phones to watch what's going on over the entire campus.'


Still snickering over this.   If I'm fired over my flippant sacralige?  It would be worth it.

3 comments:

  1. *snort*
    While I cannot imagine you'd get fired for lying to the little darlings, I'm sure Our Lord has something to say to you about fibbing to little innocent children.

    *snort*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, this is an uber-conservative place--remember I cannot say the word 'yoga' in connection with our choral stretching.

    And eye-roll--these are 8th graders and darling innocence is miles behind them...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You might be on to something...quick, patent it!

    ReplyDelete