Sunday, December 15, 2013

lucky girl


Got a random survey in the mail regarding my TV viewing habits.  They included two crisp dollar bills.  And for that, I was happy to tell them that I think American television is for the birds.


And while I was flooded with sweet cards and gifts after all the recitals this weekend, the true blessing is being witness to my student's miniature struggles and triumphs in learning music.  Being a musician can be a precarious and tough existence, but I would not choose another path for myself.  Merry Christmas~a bit early.

2 comments:

  1. One of the nicest things about being a teacher always came to light right before the kids left for vacation - all those little gifts to remind me that I was a huge part of their lives. Also, it made regifting really easy...

    ReplyDelete