Friday, December 27, 2013

Noel


Detail of my Merry Christmas Socks, which I know are beloved of my family.  Have worn these on Christmas Day since I bought them in England in 1989.


 Lil stylish guy checking out the Christmas tree.


Looking at Dada.



This year he had a much better idea of what to do with packages; in fact, he helped unwrap most of mine.  Only fair as I opened all of his last year.


A rare moment of repose.


It seems the theme of his Christmas was 'furniture'~here he is enjoying his first colouring book at his miniature table/chairs.



 And then, his first meal at his table.


I just love this little face.


Back for post-breakfast packages.

 
Already, he is extremely gracious with sharing of his toys/books/food.



Perhaps my favorite gift of the season~am going to pretend these are Grinch heads and they shall become my afternoon Christmas Day socks.



One of my gifts of a snowman book~even though there was a scarcity of snow while I was there.  :(

 Whee!!!!


The table is set, the lefse is hot & fluffy.  A merry Christmas, indeed.

2 comments:

  1. A pretty table. Even the high chair blends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And delish things on the table! A rather pleasant evening.

      Delete