Friday, July 18, 2014

happenings in the 'hood


 Yay for Museum Thursdays and free admission.  Wandered through the new exhibit on cats/dogs and then popped upstairs to see what was in the modern art gallery.   I am SO tempted to return and place a box of markers under these.   I am fairly artistic and whimsical, but I just don't see the art here.  I can admire the nicely placed frames, but beyond that?  Yeah, I think the markers are a good idea.  Interactive art!


Became a member of the lovely co-op across the street and now have access to myriad veg/vegan/gluten free/hand-woven by Tibetan monk items.  A free bottle of vitamins and a lip balm came with the paperwork. 

2 comments:

  1. Hah. Tibetan monk-woven items are the REAL draw, I know it. And hemp everything. ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you most likely won't recognize me upon our next meeting~I shall be radiant with hempish products (beauty from the inside out) and have dreadlocks with silk bits knotted in them.

      I do like their products and prices, but there is just a whiff of preciousness in some items.

      Delete