Sunday, November 9, 2014

a break from boxes and such


Rebelled at staying inside with cardboard and lists on such a gorgeous Sunday.  Went back to one of my favorite (do I say that a lot around here?) outdoor venues~Laguna Gloria for some fresh airs.


There was a groups of artists from LA doing some kind of....installation/sound art that was interesting.    Nothing really to photograph~just lots of sounds.  Not sure how to describe it~sometimes one just wants to experience something and not analyze it.  That was one of those times.




Then, off to the newly discovered Balcones Ridge Park for a picnic perched over the river.  (And as I'm typing this and it's 28 degrees, I am SO grateful that I went on this toasty warm day to be outside!)


2 comments:

  1. Autumn blues are truly just the bluest, aren't they? Not diluted by so much heat that they whiten a bit... what a lovely park; the little trailer for it on the website is hilariously perfect, it's almost like a movie set and not a real place!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stunning is the only word I can think of today~just another gorgeous afternoon.

      Delete