Tuesday, November 25, 2014

thanks, part deux


A friend just bought a guitar and for an unknown reason, the company sent a free ukulele.  It was so darned cute that I've claimed it and am now learning to play it along with one of my 7th graders!




Was thrilled to find that my French music plates (gifted by some Seattle singers) make the perfect sized charger for my grandmother's dishes.




So nice to be in an apartment where I can actually fit guests into the space.


Pumpkin brulees for a twist (and smaller amounts) of the traditional pie.


And some decadence found at Trader's today~hopefully, the weather will cool down a bit so that hot chocolate is appealing.

4 comments:

  1. Your cloth looks a bit like mine, only I dyed my VERY white one with a mixture of dyes, not sure how it would turn out. It's ...silver! With purple flowers! Damask is some fun stuff.

    The table looks lovely; enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds purty! Looking forward to feasts #2 and #3 tomorrow. Must figure out how to make yoga pants look chic!!

      Delete
  2. Such a pretty table. Perfectly festive!!

    ReplyDelete