Thursday, November 20, 2014

spoiled


My marvelous Lower School music colleagues.


One of my best b-day gifts yet~Monsieur Le Chat, hogging the bed.  I s'pose, after 15 years, he'd earned his cosy spot.


Birthday breakfast.  Before.


 After.


Birthday lunch (provided by the above colleagues) before...


And after!


Flowers delivered to school.


Our lovely main admin (I call her Keeper of the Gates) insisted that I open the box, because she KNEW it was flowers.


As it reverted to Texas weather this week (i.e., it was in the 70s), I went for another exploratory walk of my hood and found a penny!


Came home to find more flowers on my doorstep!


Today's post brought marvelous original artwork from the Cali 'phews.


Fun mosiac in the parking lot along my walk.  The cards and wishes continue to pour in.  Feeling very wealthy at present.  Thanks to all of you!

2 comments:

  1. Dude, to fit in, you totally need a a scarf... must remedy this...
    Looks like a yummy day - yay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I was wearing a chic scarf, however I take them off when I'm inside the 97 degree building. I am SO deeply thankful that I control my room's thermostat and don't go into the 'it's 27 outside, so I MUST crank the heat'.

      Delete