Thursday, December 25, 2014

so, this is Christmas


My Merry Christmas socks~purchased in England in 1989 and worn every subsequent Christmas since.  (and from all reports, have annoyed everyone around since then, as well.)


Little Narcissus~admiring his gift to me. But then, to be fair, if I looked like him, I'd probably stare at myself quite a bit.



 Ooooo!  Time to step up my baking game~love this gift!!


My gift of Molly Katzen's cookbook for children.




"Helpa Mama open Boppa's gift".



The truck/tractor were a big hit~cannot tell you how many times I stepped on them while cooking.


Sitting in a big boy chair for Christmas dinner.


Perusing our gifts.


There's no joy like looking into a child's eyes.


"Aurie open it."

6 comments:

  1. You and Linda, both looking glorious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best Christmas yet! So fun watching him and his reactions to his presents!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have a hunch that next year will be even better as he'll remember this one. Plus, he'll be able to show Allie what to do with gifts/wrappings!!

      Delete
  3. I love how little ones point their toes when sitting flat. It's always so funny. You guys look very merry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My guess is they're still trying to stretch out from being crammed in the womb? Two is a very fun age (says the auntie!)

      Delete