Monday, October 10, 2016

pumpkin patch


Miniature chef whipping up a batch of waffles to go with the gallons of fresh applesauce that was created.


It was the first perfectly crisp autumn day (WITH SUN) to hit the local pumpkin patch. 


The long slide and the hayride were the highlights of the morning. 



Not so picturesque, but I was intrigued by the frothing amount of fish coming in for pellets.  (This place is a petting zoo year round.) 


Simply stunning. 


We each got to bring home a pumpkin~stay tuned to see if I actually get around to carving mine.

5 comments:

  1. It feels just SO early for pumpkins, but... not gonna lie, I had pumpkin pie from a store JUST SO I could have the pan. I'm already thinking ahead to Advent wreaths, so whatchagonnado.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesterday was the first day it actually felt like autumn. And as we've been singing Christmas songs since early Sept, an Advent doesn't seem so odd.

      Delete
  2. And now you've experienced the awesomeness of Pumpkinville!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun! And now I'll have a memory every time I drive by.

      Delete