Sunday, October 22, 2017

sunny scenes


The Elders enjoying Angel's Camp and environs.


Remember those purdy cauliflowers from yesterday? One was transformed into roasted soup with freshly toasted California almonds slivered on top. (I found a bag while rummaging through my storage unit for my social security card. Don't ask~long and irritating story. I.SO.Want.To.Unpack.My.Life.) 


The spooky kitty is now calm enough to sit on my tummy and purr. 


If you've been missing your headless horseman, he's in Alexandria.


Wonder if any of these darling little pumpkins ever bean their owners if the door gets shut too hard?


Everything's still blooming like mad in this warm autumn.

2 comments:

  1. Those darling little pumpkins would have to be secured with Blutack, the adhesive putty they wouldn't let us use in the dorms. Otherwise, YES. Heads will be beaned. It's a cute idea, though. I'm apparently hosting Thanksgiving again - even in the tinier house, further away - so will be looking at all of these decor ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or duct tape! That's my answer to everything.

      Delete