Saturday, October 28, 2017

the magic of libraries


I was going to say the magic of books/reading, but it's the spaces as well that are wondrous. I picked up my absentee ballot, got a listing up upcoming classes/author events, and perused some magazines and DVD titles while overloading my tote with books to bring home with me. For free!! I think our public library system is one of the very best things about our country. 


And the fourth and final cat, the princess Chausette, has finally deigned to be friendly. I was running around, cleaning and getting ready to run errands, turned around? And there she was on my bed. She helped me pick out earrings and then wandered off to find some sunny corner in which to snooze.

And so, another week ended. My car's tires are all rotated now and some fun outings are planned for the weekend. Onward.

No comments:

Post a Comment