Wednesday, April 18, 2018

the cockles of my heart


I didn't actually know where the cockles actually were (and yes, one of these is a joke)

Today we did acrostic poems using each student's name. They insisted on doing one for me as well, and I'm still verklempt.


Lovely & loyal teacher
Around the US/UK
Unique and unbelievably
Rich in students
International style
Elegant and smart.

Awwwww. I've one more week with this particular group and then they're launched into their respective graduate programs or heading home for a a couple of months.


My little heart is overflowing.

2 comments:

  1. Aww - these are nice. I guess that they HAVE to move each class so that they get a fuller experience? It seems a shame, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand the reasoning (& most of the students will leave for Ramadam) but I will miss them!

      Delete