Wednesday, November 13, 2019

bebe, il fait plus froid


Bundling up against -11C doesn't really seem to work. And with the sun out and melting some of the snow, the sidewalks are best navigated at a slow slidey sort of gait. But! I made it to Chinatown, 


and to Old Town for the Christmas shop. Voila~the 2019 ornament for my tree.


Some spicy pho to counteract the carb heavy meals and to make sure that scurvy isn't setting in.


No, I didn't go into the Golden Arched place, but was surprised to see these on their menu.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, those GORGEOUS icicles!! I love that ornament, of course. If I could have metal dipped leaves of all sizes just hanging around the house, I would...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Beautiful but I was waiting to be impaled by one.

      Delete
    2. Oh, come ON. Have you not heard of a beautiful death???

      In all seriousness, I would be waiting to slide, fall against the building, knock an icicle off, and have it impale me AND someone else. So, yeah. Pretty, but they really probably need to do something about them...? Maybe there's cold weather protocols and practices I have no idea about.

      Delete